Planning your perfect wedding day is time and effort consuming and sometimes you want to get rid of side effects that can easily spoil your mood. Creating a wedding website can be considered a helpful guide during modern digital times. Of course there is no need to upload 600 photos of your self and long stories how you met each other and what you have accomplish all this years before to reach the day after. A wedding website should contain information useful to your guests about the venues, the ceremony, the schedule aiming to be at maximum benefit for your guests.
Not decided yet? Here below 5 reasons why you should create a wedding website:
- Your fridge can only hold so many magnets. If your friends are anything like mine, you already have a fridge full of Save-the-Date magnets from friends and family. The side of my refrigerator is busier than the wedding announcement section of my local newspaper. Skip the magnets, save some cash, and put together a website.
- Change of plans? No problem. Last minute location change? In-case-of-rain info? Hotel updates? While major changes to the big event can make for one hectic bride, making the change on your site takes five minutes of your time. Plus, you can add updates as the date gets closer instead of feeling the pressure to nail everything down before your Save-the-Date notices are sent.
- It’s easy to stay in contact with your guests. Many wedding site templates offer guest book and RSVP sections. Ask guests to sign the book or enter their email addresses to be notified of site updates or changes. Then happily send one email instead of making 150 calls.
- You don’t have time to deal with 150 calls from 150 guests trying to figure out directions. The last thing you, your parents, or your Maid of Honor has time to deal with is an endlessly ringing cell phone from friends and relatives asking to clarify the location one more time.
- It’s eco-friendly. No matter how you use it, your site will probably save you cash on paper and stamps, not to mention the trees you’ve saved by using less paper and carbon emissions you’ve spared by not loading the mailman down with a whole lot of envelopes. Whether you prefer to go completely paperless and use your site for everything or just plan to ask for eRSVPs for a portion of your wedding-related festivities, every little bit helps.
Have you considered your own? Share links or screenshots. Here is a project created by MediaSet Design: http://effieandpaul.com. Contact us to get a quote for yours!